Download Free Trial Now
LONE-TAR Version: 126.96.36.199
- Cleaned up menu copyright dates.
- Corrected email bug in the remaining scripts below. LONE-TAR would send '.dat' files instead of proper backup summary output.
LONE-TAR Version: 188.8.131.52
- Fixed email bug for RHEL/CentOS 6.x & 7.x users. LONE-TAR would send '.dat' files instead of proper backup summary output.
- Fixed compression bug with FTP backups.
- Added new script '/usr/lone-tar/kill9_lt_all' which will kill all LONE-TAR scripts, not just LONE-TAR backups.
/usr/lone-tar/kill9_lt --> Only kills LONE-TAR backup/verify processes
/usr/lone-tar/kill9_lt_all --> Kills any processes that use LONE-TAR scripts
- Added new BackupServer utilities.
These new utilities will make it easier to duplicate data to the cloud or any remote backup device.
bsvr - Main script to run all the functions of BackupServer
bsvr.bs - Script that runs live-syncs to BackupServer
bsvr.gb - Script that runs data-syncs to GOSH
bsvr.cron - Script that sets up CRON entries for BackupServer
- Enhanced the information our TSS (Technical Support Sheet) generates.
- Displays in-depth system details. To better trouble-shoot issues.
- Added contents of all inclusion/exclusion lists
- Fixed logs not getting compressed and purged properly.
- No more LAST_FILE errors during backups. LONE-TAR will not allow two backups to interfere anymore.
- Each Backup Device uses its own inclusion/exclusion lists during backups. Great feature for multiple devices backing up different directories.
AIR-BAG Version: 184.108.40.206
- Bug fix on Full Automated Restore not properly using parted
AIR-BAG Version: 220.127.116.11
- UEFI support added
- GPT support added
AIR-BAG Version: 18.104.22.168
- NEW FEATURE!!! AIR-BAG will now auto-detect and auto-load any missing drivers for hard drive or network card.
Watch our YouTube Video on this new feature in action!
- Fully functional DEMO Mode. Our software will protect your data and clone your system during your FREE trial period. What do you have to lose?
- Enhanced encryption recovery.
- Cleaned up menu interface
- Network detection improved
- Guided Step-by-Step feature enhanced. Allows for minimal expertise to complete.
What is coming soon to AIR-BAG?
- Support for Ubuntu and OpenSuSE