LONE-TAR License Agreement
Copyright (c)1983-2017 BackupServer.com, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All content viewable or accessible from this website is the sole property
of BackupServer.com, LLC. and should be treated with respect to all
National and International copyright laws.
Reproduction is prohibited.
The caricature of the Cowboy wearing sun glasses is a registered trademark
of Lone Star Software Corp. International Class 42, Prior US Class 101, Registration
No: 1816273 Serial No: 74-360,121. It may not be reproduced, copied or used without
the expressed written permission of Brad L. Hyman, President.
Other trademarks and Registered trademarks include:
LONE-TAR . AIR-BAG . SHELL-LOCK
TAPE-TELL . CRONY . BUTTSAVER
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY and LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All content wither viewable, or down-loadable, or accessible on this website, including but not limited to (wither in ASCII or binary form) documentation, programs or data is hereinafter refereed to as "SOFTWARE." All SOFTWARE herein is the property of:
78 Tide Water Terrace
Falling Waters, WV 25419
BackupServer.com, LLC., is hereinafter referred to as ``DEVELOPER''. No use may be made of this SOFTWARE without the written permission of DEVELOPER. Your use of this SOFTWARE is subject to the terms and conditions contained in this License Agreement. The opening of this package and/or the use of the diskette/tape contained herein indicates your agreement to and acceptance of said terms and conditions contained herein.
1. Ownership Rights: DEVELOPER owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the SOFTWARE herein contained. The SOFTWARE is Copyright (c) DEVELOPER. As owner of the SOFTWARE, DEVELOPER herein grants to the purchaser of this media a personal, nontransferable and nonexclusive license to use the SOFTWARE subject to the terms and conditions herein contained.
2. Use Restrictions: The SOFTWARE may be used only by the purchaser, and only on a single machine and accessed through one or more terminals if the SOFTWARE permits this function. However, one copy of SOFTWARE may be made in case any damage occurs to the original copy. This backup copy is limited to the original computer for which the original SOFTWARE was purchased. The SOFTWARE may be modified, used in conjunction with, or merged with another program, for use on the single machine. However, no modification, merger, or other use shall relieve the user from the terms and conditions of this license agreement. In the event the SOFTWARE is modified or merged into another program, this License Agreement shall be applicable to said modification or merger and the following statement must be reproduced and included on any copy, modification or merged program. This SOFTWARE may not be copied, modified, transferred, or in any way used in whole or in part except as expressly provided for in said License Agreement.
3. Transfer: No transfer, assignment or sub-license of the SOFTWARE and/or License Agreement shall be made by the purchaser without the entire written consent of DEVELOPER. Any such transfer, assignment or sub-license must include all of the licensee's rights, title and interest in and to the use of the SOFTWARE including all copies of the software in printed or machine readable form, including all modifications of said SOFTWARE. Such transfer, assignment or sub-license extinguishes all right, title and interest to any use to the SOFTWARE in the transfer. Any attempt to transfer, assign or sub-license in breach of the provisions of this paragraph shall be void and shall result in an automatic termination of this License Agreement.
4. Term: This license shall be in effect until terminated under the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty: DEVELOPER makes no representation or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the condition of the performance of the SOFTWARE, its merchant-ability, or fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. The SOFTWARE is sold ``AS IS.''
6. Limitation of Liability/Exclusive Remedy: It is expressly understood that the liability of DEVELOPER and the sole and exclusive remedy of the purchaser, shall be limited to the amount paid for the SOFTWARE purchased hereunder. In no event shall DEVELOPER be liable for incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to interruption of services, loss of business or anticipatory profits or otherwise. Should there be a defect in material and/or workmanship in the diskette/tape itself during the first ninety (90) days from the date of delivery, the sole liability of DEVELOPER, and the exclusive remedy of the purchaser, shall be limited to replacement of said defective diskette/tape. It is further expressly understood and agreed that DEVELOPER shall have no liability to third persons for any damage which said third party persons may incur directly or indirectly as a result of the use of this program.
7. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement by DEVELOPER and the licensee, and as such incorporates all prior agreements and discussions herein.
8. Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland. Limitations on Warranties and Liability DEVELOPER reserves the right to make changes in specifications and other information contained in this publication without prior notice, and the reader should in all cases consult DEVELOPER to determine whether any such changes have been made. This manual may not be reproduced and is intended for the exclusive use of the customers of DEVELOPER.
Restricted Rights Legend Use, duplication, or disclosure by the government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c)(i)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at 52.227-7013. Lone-Tar, Tape-Tell, Crony, System Crash Air-Bag, ButtSaver, Lone-Optimizer, Shell-Lock are trademarks of Lone Star Software, Corp.